Only just so often does something big happen in life. Getting married. Moving to Alaska. (okay, it wasn’t that long ago! :)
But day to day, it’s the little things that make it full and special.
Choosing to remember those things, and to be thankful for them is such a good habit!
Some little things that I am thankful for:
- learning to use a crock pot. makes me feel like a real wife, which is kind of an oxymoron, because really, it’s so easy!
- a muddy walk, in january, in alaska! the weather has been beautiful recently- definitely not the cold winter that i was expecting to come back to.
- a perfectly delicious and consistent cup of coffee each morning with my husband :)
- the first batch of cookies in a new home.
- rereading one of my favorite book series.
Hoping you have a lot of little things to be thankful for as well!