Here’s a list of 25 things I LOVE about Summer:
- 4th of July! I love having our big BBQ for the 4th of July….playing volleyball and watching fireworks! I missed this last year, so I’m really looking forward to it this summer!
- Going to the lake and playing sand volleyball!
- Eating food from the garden- fresh fruits and veggies!
- Getting TAN and having my hair get lighter!
- Playing tennis, soccer, ultimate frisbee, bocce ball, croquet, volleyball….
- The cool mornings….perfect for walking or running.
- Beautiful sunsets!
- Drinking lemonade!
- Having fires outside and staying up late talking.
- The feeling of being busy, but yet relaxed during the summer
- The fair! A classic summertime happening!
- Hanging laundry outside to dry.
- Laying on the trampoline and looking at the stars.
I just LOVE summertime, and definitely feel very ready for lots of warm weather coming up! But, I do love all the seasons and there are different things about each one that I enjoy.
P.S. I know it’s only 16….sorry I can’t count too well!