So, this weekend here at school, we had people coming as Prospective Students, just to check out the school and sit in on classes and stuff. I was on a panel thing to answer questions about school and stuff, and it just got me to thinking about what I do like about school:
- I love the people on staff here- they are so willing and excited to get to know everyone and to spend time just discipling and mentoring.
- I love the fellowship that goes on outside of classes- just times of sitting around with people talking about what God is doing in our lives and around the world.
- I love having built so many good close relationships with people….the friends that I have here mean so much to me!
- I love the classes- they have been SO good and so valuable. Even if I wasn’t going to do Tribal Missions, I would never regret learning all that I have here.
- I love how it’s not totally about academics here, but more about how much you are learning and growing. Our teachers have so much grace for us!
Since coming here, one of the biggest things that I have learned about the Bible is just making the connection between the Old and New Testament. Growing up, I knew all the Bible stories and stuff and I knew things in the New Testament. But, in coming here I have just learned that like everything in the Old Testament looks forward to Christ and that it is one big story, not just a collection of stories and parables and stuff. So, that’s been amazing in my understanding.
But yeah- I definitely feel blessed to be here and to be learning so much.
My little sister Sarah is coming this fall- and I am so excited for her to learn and grow while she’s here as well!
“All Scripture is God breathed and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” ~1 Timothy 3:16-17