Here are just some random things that I want to say, both meaningful and meaningless…..coming up:
- At Allo! Chocolat, where I work….we now have….chocolate covered TWINKIES!!!! Happiness, huh? Well, maybe a heart attack on a stick, but still, I thought it was cool.
- I really love pandora radio.
- Titus 2:11-14
- It’s really hot and humid here…..I like dry heat, NOT wet heat that makes every part of me sweat…..not okay.
- This morning I ran with a couple of girls who are training for a half-marathon….so we ran 4 miles….and I am alive to tell about it.
- “Christians all to often use the word ‘should’ when we would be better off using the word ‘could'”
- Having compassion for the destiny of the heathen means that we are in sync with the heart of God because that is exactly where His heart is! ~1 Tim. 2:1-6
- Last night, I went with Molly, Kim, and Rachel to try on bridesmaids dresses for Rachel’s wedding, and it was really great….lots of fun.
- My decisions can effect others eternal destiny.
- I am reading lots of good books right now…..Passion and Purity-Elisabeth Elliot, Disciplined by Grace- J.F Strombeck, The Green Letters- Miles Stanford.
Anywho, that’s all the announcements that I have. Another day coming up tomorrow though!