What’s up? It’s so incredibly hot here this week! UHHHHH! I hate it! It’s also our churches VBS this week, so I have been helping out with that, which is fun.
Amy comes home on Sunday, I can hardly wait! I made a giant poster and hung it in her room that said, “Welcome Home Amy.” She’ll love it!
Hangman’s Curse is really good, and I’m almost finished with that one. It’s pretty scary, but not quite as scary as I thought it would be. Next I’m reading Emily of Blue Moon, and then Nightmare Academy. Sigh, I like books.
Please pray that Amy will have a good travel back, because I believe that she is pretty nervous about it, because on her way to Papua New Guinea she got sick on the planes…….
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT JUNE IS ALMOST OVER?!!!?!!!?!!! I can’t believe it! It went so incredibly fassssstttt! And I’m guessing that July will go fast too, then.
Anybody wanna hear some jokes and some riddles?!!!
Okay, here’s some jokes and riddles, and no I did not come up with any of them……
1. What are mice most afraid of in battles?
2. What’s green, grows, and has wheels?
3. You throw away the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, and throw away the inside, what is it?
4. Why did the potato not cross the road?
2. Grass, I lied about the wheels
3. Corn on the cob.
4. Because it didn’t want to be mashed.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Weren’t those SO funny?????? :)
Anywho, I’ve gotta go.
Talk to ya’ll later!